Dear Innovations clients, and friends, we are excited to announce our reopening on Monday June 22. We are taking appointments starting this Friday 6/12 from 9-4 and next Monday- Friday from 9-4. To ensure your saftey, and comfort level we are implementing all of the below as our goal is to follow CDC guidelines.
1) During our time away, we have been in the salon cleaning and sanitizing every area, from our waiting area to the shampoo area stations and dryer areas.
2) The salon will look a little bare since we have removed decor that can’t be sanitized. Every station has its own hand sanitizer as well as a disinfectant to spray stations and tools after every client.
3) Upon arrival to the salon, remain in your car and give us a call. We will call you and greet you at the door when we’re ready. This will limit the number of people in the salon.
4) When entering the salon, you will be required to wear a mask with loops around the ears. If you don’t have one of these, we will have disposable ones available for purchase($2). Your temperature will be taken, non contact of course. Please bring your own drinks and reading material because we won’t have these available. Please plan on coming to your appointment alone, we will be staggering our schedules to limit the number of people in the salon.
5) We are committed and focused on your safety as well as our own. Our staff has completed the Barbicide Covid-19 certification we will all be wearing masks, cleaning and sanitizing as required by the CDC. We can’t wait to be back in the salon doing what we love and seeing all of you.